Do you need a recreational or full-time RV insurance? At Focus Insurance in St. Louis / Eureka, MO, we provide different RV insurance coverage policies for travel trailers, 5th wheels, and motorhomes regardless of where you are in Missouri, or any of the other 38 states we’re licensed in. Below are some of the RV insurance coverage options.
- Comprehensive coverage - It protects your recreational vehicle against damages caused by accidents that don't involve a collision. Losses can be caused by vandalism, theft, fire, storms, animal contact, and falling objects. It pays for the cost of repair or replacing your RV.
- Collision coverage - It pays for damages caused by a collision accident with other cars regardless of who is responsible.
- Underinsured and uninsured coverage - Underinsured motorist coverage protects your RV from other motorists without enough insurance to cover an accident they are at fault. It comes with uninsured motorist coverage which protects the RV and the driver if an accident is caused by uninsured drivers.
- Road assistance - This is a program that helps RV owners when they need help. It also pays for additional expenses brought about by interruptions to your trip over 50 miles from your home.
- Vocational liability -Your RV can be your temporary residence. If you are involved in an accident during that period, this coverage protects you and your RV. It offers protection against risks both in comprehensive and collision coverages.
- Safety glass replacement - It protects the windshield of your RV/motorhome.
- Medical payment coverage - If you are involved in an accident which results in you and your passengers getting injured, this coverage pays for medical expenses.
Every state requires you to have a certain minimum of RV insurance. Besides, your RV is a huge investment that needs protecting. Your RV insurance policy depends on your recreational vehicle and how often you use it. If you are in Missouri and need RV insurance, call or visit us at Focus Insurance in St. Louis / Eureka, MO. We will help tailor a policy that fits your lifestyle.